- Freshly ground portion grinding.
- No loss of aroma or coffee.
- Electronically controlled (timer).
- Variable programming.
- Single and double shot preselection.
- Grinding time approx. 2 seconds for a single espresso of 7 gram.
- Shot counter.
- Grinder starts automatically when inserting the port-a-filter.
- Hands-free operation.
- Parallel operation of both grinders.
- Stepless grind adjustment.
- Electronic shot counters.
- Fan for each grinder.
- Software menu in five languages.
- Alarm signaling and saving.
- PIN-protected area for settings and service.
- Modular built-up.
- Illuminated operating display.
- Different colors and branding on request.
- Space-saving approx. 30% compared to two conventional grinders.
- Easy cleaning.
- Separate hoppers of 750 g each.
- Static tamper.
- Measurements: 22 H x 14.6″ W x 11.8″ D.
- Weight: 57.3 pounds.
- Power: 850 watts, 240 volts, 60 hertz, 4.7 amps.
- Grinding speed: 1640 rpm.
- Grinding diameter: 2 x 2.56″.
- Grinding capacity: 2 x ~3.6-4.8 grams per second.
- Hopper capacity: 2 x 1.87 pounds.
- This item will be drop shipped from the manufacturer.
- You will find coffee grinds in these grinders when delivered as they are all tested by the manufacturer. They try to clean them as best as possible, but they can not remove all grinds and those remaining grinds do become loose and spread during shipping.
- Please note that the manufacturer will produce different colors of this grinder. They do not notify any retailers in advance to which color will be imported. Therefore, the color of the grinder shown is for illustrative purposes, and the grinder ordered and shipped will most likely be different than shown. This applies to all resellers in the USA for this manufacturer.
- Please note that the electrical cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.