The Mahlkonig DK 15 is the “Enduring One” of the Mahlkonig Industrial Coffee Grinders.
The smaller daughter of the DK 27. But already a solid proven industrial grinder for permanent use. Available also with the 53 gallon (200 liter) stainless transport container.
- Small space requirement.
- Movable container for the ground product.
- Tight discharge chute for dust reduced grinding.
- Large hoppers.
- Lock plate to interrupt the feeding of the product to be ground.
- Integrated hopper magnets as a protection against metal in the product.
- Powerful three-phase motors with surface cooling and high starting torque. This makes them very suitable for continuous use.
- Air cooling of grinder casing.
- Service-free, constantly greased bearings.
- Motor protection against electrical overload.
- Extremely wear resistant, precision grinding discs for careful cutting of the material.
- The grind adjustment wheel provides fine, accurately repeatable control of the degree of grinding fineness.
- Measurements: 61″ H x 31.1″ W x 48.4″ D (154.94 cm H x 78.99 cm W x 122.94 cm D).
- Weight: 291 pounds (132 kilograms).
- Shipping weight: 478.4 pounds (217 kilograms).
- Power: 208-220 volts, 60 hertz, 3 phase.
- Motor power: 3 hp, 9.7 amps.
- Motor speed: 1750 rpm.
- Hopper capacity: 66 pounds (29.94 kilograms).
- Grinding capacity: 265 pounds (120.2 kilograms) / hour for fine, 287 pounds (130.18 kilograms) / hour for medium.
- Grinding disc material: Tool steel.
- Grinding disc diameter: 130 mm.
- Container measurements: 27.6″ H x 27.2″ W x 31.1″ D (70.1 cm H x 69.09 cm W x 78.99 cm D).
- Container capacity: 53 gallons (200 liters).
- Please note that that you will find coffee grinds in these grinders when delivered as they are all tested by the manufacturer. They try to clean them as best as possible, but they can not remove all grinds and those remaining grinds do become loose and spread during shipping.
- Please note that the manufacturer will produce different colors of this grinder. They do not notify any retailers in advance to which color will be imported. Therefore, the color of the grinder shown is for illustrative purposes, and the grinder ordered and shipped will most likely be different than shown. This applies to all resellers in the USA for this manufacturer.
- Please note that the electrical cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.