- *A heat resistant pad for the Acaia Pearl coffee scale already comes with the Acaia Pearl package.*
- This heat resistant pad features an exclusive silicone-striped structure that allows for the heat transfer to reduce speed. The heat resistance can go up to a maximum of 392ºF.
- The temperature will affect the readout of all types of digital scales. We do not suggest using a hot carafe with a precision scale without applying any protection to it. Continuing to use a scale in direct contact to a hot carafe will permanently destroy your scale. This is a user error, so the manufacturer does not cover this under warranty.
- The heat resistant pad features flexible, slip-resistant silicone.
- Its exclusive shape and texture is for rest.
- This protects your Acaia Pearl coffee scale from scratches and heat.
- Available in Charcoal Black.
- The heat resistance can go up to 392ºF.
- If it flipped over, then it can be used as a rest.