Fiorenzato Nano F4 Electronic Espresso Coffee Grinder V2- 110V, UL Plug, ETL Approval
Introducing the Fiorenzato Nano F4 Electronic, a commercial espresso coffee grinder with a variety of technological innovations that cannot be beaten! We decided to bring back Fiorenzato into our line of grinders to meet the demands of cafe and restaurant owners who are looking to make fast and efficient espresso, want ultra-modern mechanical advances, and want a stunning, compact design. Furthermore, if you are looking to take your home barista skills to a more advanced level, then, pair this grinder with one of our semi-commerical home espresso machines!
What really makes the Fiorenzato Nano F4 so special is its Capsense Technology, which is on the touch display that assesses change in capacitance between the touch sensor and its surroundings to find a finger near or on the sensor. Additionally, this espresso grinder features a cooling fan that automatically activates when the doser becomes too hot. The best part? Its quiet technology that will not disturb your loved ones when grinding your morning espresso!
Are you interested in grinding multiple brew methods, such as espresso, moka, and filter? Then check out the Fiorenzato All Ground!
- CapSense Technology – Analyzes the change in capacitance between the touch sensor and its surroundings to find a finger near or on the sensor. Pressing a selection requires very little force.
- Multiple dosing options – Press the “1-cup” button for a single dose. Press the “2-cup” button for a double dose. Hold the “hand” button for continuous manual dosing.
- User menu – Hold the 1-cup button for 5 seconds to access the user menu. In this menu, you can change the language (12 total), the time & date, & the brightness display.
- Settings menu – Hold the 2-cup button for 5 seconds to access the settings menu. In this menu, you can change the grind time for the single & double dose, reset the grinding burr replacement, & restore factory settings.
- Flat burrs – Large size at 58 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- High rpm – Faster spinning rate at 1600 rpm (60 Hz). The higher the speed, the faster the production, which can increase efficiency and reduce wait times.
- Easy access – Remove the bean hopper. Turn the grinding adjust to the coarser direction until the top assembly comes off. This will give you access to the burrs and the grinding chamber. You can remove the burrs with a Flathead head screwdriver.
- Adjustable – The distance from the fork to the coffee chute is ~2.5″. There is a Flathead screw which you can adjust the distance to ~2″.
- Hands-free – Underneath the coffee chute is a lip which the rim of your portafilter can rest on. This can accommodate “most” portafilters (portafilter not included).
- Removable – The fork can be removed if you wish to grind into a container. The clearance from the coffee chute to the tray is ~6.5″.
- Stepless – An “infinite” number of grind settings which allows you really fine-tune your grind. The adjustment dial is located underneath the hopper. The entire dial is numbered so you can remember your current grind setting easier. Turn clockwise for a coarser grind and counterclockwise for a finer grind.
- Adjustment lever – This lever screws into the adjustment dial and helps you easily change your grind settings. There are 3 positions where you can install this lever. Once you find your correct grind setting, you can move the lever to another position that won’t stick out the sides.
- Low profile – Our Fiorenzato F4 Nano grinders come with the shorter hopper. The total height of the grinder is ~17″. The total hopper capacity is ~0.5 lb (250 gr) of roasted coffee beans.
- Set screw – Secures the hopper to the grinder. Serves as a reminder for users from quickly removing the hopper if it is full of beans.
- Fingerguard – Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Stopper – A door near the bottom of the hopper can be pushed in to close the opening. This allows you to remove the hopper with beans inside so you can easily change the beans. There will be some beans already passed in the burrs which will have to be ground out first before removing the hopper.
Grinds catch tray
- Clean environment – Help keep your counter clean from any accidental spillage from dosing your coffee grinds.
- Removable – The tray forms to the front feet. You can easily remove if you want to save on width and depth.