Fiorenzato F64 EVO XGI V110 Espresso Coffee Grinder - UL, LED, ETL Approval
The Fiorenzato F64 EVO XGI is for the tech-savvy professional barista! Fiorenzato is back again in our line of espresso grinders to help cafe and restaurant owners who strive to make fast and efficient espresso, want a stunning design, and most importantly, ultra-modern mechanical advances! One of those advances is weighing the amount of ground coffee with the portafilter in place. Additionally, this is an excellent grinder to pair with a dual boiler espresso machine for commercial use.
What really makes the Fiorenzatio F64 EVO XGI special is that it is great with "thinking smart." Thus, contrary to other espresso grinders that grind the coffee based on the time, the Fiorenzato F64 EVO XGI grinds the amount of coffee based on the weight in grams, which is set only once! One less step for you to handle as you are getting ready to grind your espresso!
- Micrometric – The adjustment dial is located on the side of the grinder. The entire dial is numbered so you can remember your current grind setting easier. 11 settings are available with 31 steps in between.
- Adjustable – These fit behind the portafilter holder/fork to adjust to different portafilter sizes. This helps in allowing the coffee to center better when it drops into the portafilter.
- Removable – You can remove the fork if you wish to grind into a container.
- Flat grinding burrs – Large size at 64 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- High rpm – Faster spinning rate at 1350 rpm (50 HZ) – 1550 rpm (60 HZ). The faster the speed, the more heat build-up, which can affect your coffee grinds.
- Cooling fan – Instantaneously turns on as the doser over-heats. The motor cooling fan is activated electronically.
Grinds catch tray
- Clean environment – Help keep your counter clean from any accidental spillage from dosing your coffee grinds.
- Removable – The tray forms to the front feet. You can easily remove if you want to save on width and depth.
- Touchscreen displays – Featuring a user menu and settings menu. Available in 12 different languages. Displays the room temperature, the XGI symbols, percentage of humidity. Additionally, it displays the amount of grinding done during the day, current week, and the total amount. Finally, the time, date, and selected mode of use are shown in green.
- “Thinking smart” technology – The coffee is programmed to grind according to its weight in grams, not the time, which is set up once. On the settings menu, select “grinding weights” to set the appropriate grams for single grinding and double grinding and confirm.
- LED indicator light – If the LED light is off, the grinder is off. On the contrary, if the LED light is on, the grinder is on. The grinder is grinding when the light is flashing.
- Control panel – There are three LED buttons on this panel. One for a single dose, another for continuous manual grinding, and a third for a double dose.
- Multiple dosing options – Press the single espresso cup symbol for a single dose. Press the double espresso cup symbol for a double dose. Press the hand symbol for a manual dose.
- Large capacity – Holds approximately 3.3 pounds (1500 grams) of roasted coffee beans.
- Fingerguard – Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Stopper – A door near the bottom of the hopper can be pushed in to close the opening. This allows you to remove the hopper with beans inside so you can easily change the beans. There will be some beans already passed in the burrs which will have to be ground out first before removing the hopper.