Eureka Zenith 65 E
Eureka! If you work at a coffee shop or cafe or are looking for a new grinder for the office, then the 65E HS could be the best! This burred grinder with stepless adjustment can go to speeds of 1310 RPM, allowing for a 20 g dose to be made in approximately 5 seconds. When you are looking to clean it up, a Eureka grinder will not lose its calibration, one of the reasons we love Eureka so much!
- Steel burrs: Flat burrs measuring at 65 mm.
- Stepless micrometrical adjustment:
- Infinite range in between each grind setting which allows you to really fine tune the grind for your espresso machine.
- Adjustment knob is located right in front of the grinder. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counter clockwise for a coarser grind.
- Large Bean Hopper
- Capacity is 400g (tall hopper is available separately)
- Digital Timed Dosing System
- Shows the settings for both single and double dose: the grinding cycle time, the current grinding mode selection, and the dosage count for each mode.
- Hands free operation:
- Your portafilter rests on a metal fork and a plastic flap holds your portafilter in place.
- The fork can be adjusted to accommodate most portafilters.
- A light above the chute illuminates your portafilter as the coffee grounds are dispensed in.