The Nino, Elektra’s doserless grinder, is the result of six decades of innovative research, experience, and quality production at Elektra Srl, a world class leader in the manufacturing of superior quality espresso machines and espresso coffee grinders.Elektra’s vast experience has enabled them to develop the Nino project which primarily focused on the achievement of excellence in superfast espresso coffee grinders.
- The Nino commercial espresso grinder provides perfect doserless grinding with Elektra’s exclusive conical mills that have a diameter of 68 mm and a thickness of 25 mm. Every barista will find precise and constant particle size as well as fantastic dosing control.
- There is also an air-cooled low revolution motor (~500 rpm) which prevents overheating and expectedly does not transmit heat to the grinder body.
- The patented, built-in coffee tamper is installed to swing over the portafilter on the dosing platform, which provides a flat surface to obtain an optimal tamping of the ground coffee. The built-in coffee tamper can be positioned on either side of the dosing chute. The ultimate result is that the espresso coffee in the cup has a more intense aroma and a superior taste which is free from any burnt aftertaste (unless the coffee roast is attributable to this).
- Single or double doses are dispensed automatically by pressing either of the two selection buttons on the top front panel.
- The grinding time is programmable in 1/10th of a second increments.
- Precise stepless micrometric adjustment of the grind particle size.
- This unit is supplied with a European 220 volt plug which works with most basic converters.