ECM V-Titan 64 Espresso Grinder
The ECM V-Titan 64 is ECM’s top of the line grinder. This grinder features titanium coated 64 mm flat burrs for increased longevity & efficiency. The stepless wormgear adjustment allows for very fine grind tuning. This allows for easy compatibility with any espresso machine and espresso blend. On demand grinding ensures your coffee is ground fresh every time. The electronic controls adjust the grinding time for single & double dosing.
- Stepless – Gives you access to an “infinite” number of grind settings. This allows you really fine tune your grind fineness of your coffee beans. The numbered dial underneath the hopper helps you remember your current grind setting easier.
- Adjustment knob – Located in the rear of the machine just below the hopper. Turning the knob clockwise will make the grind finer. Turning counterclockwise will make the grind coarser.
- Flat burrs – Large size at 64 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- High rpm – Faster spinning rate at 1400 rpm. The higher the speed, the faster the production, which can increase efficiency and reduce wait times.
- Sweeping fan – Helps push beans down to the burrs for a smooth operation.
- Easy access – Remove the bean hopper & the set screw. There are 3 Allen key screws (~2.3 mm) that hold the upper holder in place. After removing the screws, turn the upper burr holder counter clockwise until the top assembly comes off. This will give you access to the burrs and the grinding chamber. The burrs themselves are held in with 3 flat head screws.
Electronic controls / On demand grinding
- Multiple dosing options – Press the dosing button once for a single dose. Press the dosing button quickly twice for a double dose. Hold the dosing button for a manual dose.
- Time based grinding – You can adjust the the time for each automatic dose. You can make tiny adjustments by 0.1 second increments.
- Dosing count – This helps keep track of usage. Displays the total count of automatic doses, not manual doses. Single doses will add 1 to the tonal count. Double doses will add 2 to the total count.
- Low profile – There are 2 hoppers available for the ECM V-Titan 64. We include the shorter hopper with our grinders. The total height of the grinder is approximately 17.75.” It will barely fit under standard 18″ overhead cabinets. Please keep in mind there will be no space to fill the hopper with beans.
- Set screw – Secures the hopper to the grinder. Serves as a reminder for users from quickly removing the hopper if it is full of beans.
- Finger guard – Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Stopper – A door near the bottom of the hopper can be pushed in to close the opening. This allows you to remove the hopper with beans inside so you can easily change the beans. There will be some beans already passed in the burrs which you will have to grind out first before removing the hopper.
- Ease of use – There is a hook that allows you to rest your portafilter while grinding for a complete hands free operation. Accommodates most portafilters. The clearance from the fork to the funnel is approximately 2.25.” You can slightly adjust the hook by loosening the 2 Allen key screws (~2.5 mm).
- Container grinding – The forks are not easily removable. However the coffee funnel and fork sit high on the grinder. You can fit any small container (under 4.5″) underneath the fork.
Grinds catch tray
- Easy to “install” – There are no screws. The tray has 2 holes which hook to the front legs of the grinder. This will help ensure that the tray won’t slide away from the grinder.
- Convenient – As easy as it is to install, it’s just as easy to remove to discard any excess grinds. There are other comparable models that do not have a tray at all.
- Instruction manual – Written in 2 languages: German, English.
For more ECM Germany products, please visit our ECM Germany brands page.