ECM Controvento Dual Boiler PID Switchable Espresso Machine
The ECM Controvento is the first dual boiler espresso machine from ECM Manufacture in Germany. With its new, extravagant design, it veers away from the classic look and races “against the wind,” as the name implies. The ECM Controvento makes a statement like no other!
The temperature of the coffee boiler and the steam boiler can be regulated separately via the PID display. This way, each coffee lover can find their own perfect temperature. Because of the quiet but strong rotary pump, the ECM Controvento is a good fit in an office or espresso bar.
- Switchable from water tank to direct water connection.
- Dual safety thermostat on both boilers.
- Gicar brain unit for each boiler.
- Two insulated stainless steel boilers (one for coffee brewing, one for steam/hot water).
- Equipped with a quiet rotary pump.
- LED illuminated Lucite back plate with “Controvento”-lettering.
- ECM brew group (patent pending).
- PID-display for the individual temperature regulation of both boilers.
- PID-display indicating the brewing time in seconds.
- Boiler pressure gauge.
- Pump pressure gauge.
- Dedicated on/off switch for the steam boiler.
- Automatic low water shut-off for reservoir.
- Drainage hook-up for residual water.
- LED illuminated Lucite back plate.
- Removable cup warming tray.
- Large drip tray.
- Accessories included: single spout portafilter, dual spout portafilter, 1-cup filter basket, 2-cup filter basket, blind filter basket, plastic tamper, plastic scoop, grouphead cleaning brush, parts needed for connecting to water line (water line hose, drain hose, elbow fitting & nut).
For more ECM Germany products, please visit our ECM Germany brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.