Ceado E37 J Espresso Coffee Grinder
Steady Lock Grinder
This system, unique in the world, ensures in any working stress condition a constant distance between the burrs, allowing to keep the chosen grinding consistency.
Stepless infinitesimal grinding adjustment for a simpler, faster, more accurate result, making it incredibly simple to obtain the particle size best suited to each type of coffee.
The touchscreen display enhances the elegant design of the E37 family. There are no more buttons to press: with a simple touch, you can get where you need to be, naturally and instantly.
The anti-clogging system and the easy access to the burrs make maintenance operations simpler and less expensive in terms of time and money.
The standard portafilter catch, suitable also for the bottomless / naked models, means the coffee doses can be ground into the filter holder, leaving the barista’s hands free.
Espresso Coffee Grinder Warnings:
- Changing grind settings: It is very important to only change grind settings when the unit is powered on and the burrs are in motion. If you do not do this, the burrs will ‘gunk’ up and render the grinder to only produce very coarse grinds or no grinds at all. To remedy this, you will have to open up the grinder to get access to the grinding burrs. This issue will be considered operator error for lack of following directions, and not be classified as a defective grinder.
- Electrical cord: For most grinders, the cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.
- Finding coffee grinds in a new grinder: Most manufacturers test their grinders with coffee beans before they leave their facility. Unfortunately, they are not always able to get every trace of coffee out of the grinders after testing. As a result, you may find coffee beans or grinds inside your grinder, or there may be grinds in the packaging.
- Static issues: There are static issues with all grinders, even the highest-quality models. We firmly believe that the static comes from the coffee beans. If you are having static problems with your coffee grinder, try using a different blend of beans.
- Electrical: To avoid electrical damage (which is not considered a manufacturer’s defect), please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. A surge without protection can damage a grinder at the power switch, the capacitor, the motor, or the wiring.
- Burr cleaning: For routine maintenance of the grinding burrs, we recommend using grinder cleaning agents. We do not recommend any removal of the burrs or the burr carrier for cleaning (unless necessary) as re-assembly can cause damage.
- Replacing burrs: NEVER use a flathead screwdriver and hammer to wedge under the burrs for removal. This could badly damage your grinder.
110 – 120
|Hopper capacity (grams)
|Burr size (mm), Type