Bodum PAVINA 15 oz Glass – set of 2
The Bodum PAVINA 15 oz is a latte sized glass.
The material of the glass is borosilicate, which is very heat resistant. This makes it suitable for hot beverages like cappuccinos or lattes. This is also durable enough to be dishwasher and microwave safe (up to 350° F).
Each cup is created with a double wall using a mouth-blown process by skilled artisans. This creates an extra layer of protection for your hands from hot beverages. In addition this also helps eliminate the that messy condensation ring from cold beverages.
Individually mouth-blown by expert artisans, Bodum’s double wall glasses feature two walls of borosilicate glass, creating a highly effective layer of insulation. Hot drinks stay hot longer, while the glass remains cool to the touch, and cold drinks stay cold without producing messy condensation. The result is endless serving possibilities from coffee & tea to ice cream & soups.
Silicone valve at base
Equalizes the air pressure between the two layers of glass whether hot or cold. Permeable only to air, never water, the vent enhances durability and will never allow liquids to enter between the two layers.
- Since every glass is mouth-blown, each may have slight differences in height, thickness, and weight.
- Use & care: To preserve the longevity of the glass:
- Use care when placing ice into the glass to avoid fracturing the inner layer. If possible add ice after the liquid.
- Avoid the use of automatic ice dispensers.
- Avoid the use of metal spoons.
- Do not place glasses into a crowded dishwasher.
- If fracturing of glass occurs, discard immediately to prevent injury.