Bezzera BZ13 PM Semi-Automatic HX Espresso Machine – ETL/NSF Approved
Users can install the Bezzera BZ13 PM anywhere without connecting to the main water supply net. Fortunately, its heat exchanger (HX) system as well as its practical groups heating system allow for the brewing of cappuccinos, coffee, and tea for a small community of coffee drinkers. The BZ13 PM’s hydraulic and electric systems allow for a thermal stability and an accurate setting of the temperature equal to machines in the professional segment.
Additionally, a push button controls the group, and the push button activates a vibration pump and opens the group solenoid valve to deliver coffee. Furthermore, once users notice the amount of coffee they want, the group will stop if they press the push button again.
- Heat exchange (HX) system: Steam is always readily available. Hence, there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode.
- Tank only.
- Single pump gauge.
- Black handles.
- Electrical heating.
- Automatic boiler water supply.
- Automatic stopping of electric resistances in case of lack of water in the boiler.
- Vibration pump.
- Stainless steel body polished to a mirror finish.
- Group heated by electrical resistance.