Bezzera BZ13 DE PID Electronic Espresso Machine – ETL/NSF Approved
Users can install the Bezzera BZ13 DE PID anywhere without connecting to the main water supply net. Fortunately, its heat exchanger (HX) system as well as its practical groups heating system allow for the brewing of cappuccinos, coffee, and tea for a small community of coffee drinkers. The BZ13 DE PID’s hydraulic and electric systems allow for a thermal stability and an accurate setting of the temperature equal to machines in the professional segment.
In addition, the BZ13 DE PID comes with a volumetric dosage for coffee brewing. Furthermore, a microprocessor controls this. The push buttons control the two doses setting, and third push button controls the manual continuous coffee brewing. The PID temperature control system replaces the traditional pressure switch, and it shows the boiler temperature on a display. The temperature can be adjusted by the user in a range from 80C ° to 100C °.
- Heat exchange (HX) system: Steam is always readily available. Hence, there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode. Works well if entertaining a small group of people.
- Tank only.
- Electrical heating.
- Black handles.
- Automatic boiler water supply.
- Automatic stopping of electric resistance in the event of a lack of water in the boiler.
- Vibration pump.
- Stainless steel body polished to a mirror finish.
- Group heated by electric resistance