Baratza Virtuoso+ Coffee Grinder
The Baratza Virtuoso+ is a new upgraded model from the previous Virtuoso that has sold for years. New to the Virtuoso+ digital display which replaces the old timer switch.
- Stepped – Wide range of 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French press. The grind range is from 200 to 1200 microns.
- Multi purpose – The wide range of settings makes it easier to go back and forth between settings when comparing to a stepless grinder. This makes this grinder more suitable if you use more than 1 type of coffee maker(ex espresso machine and Chemex).
- Concial grinding burrs – European manufactured at 40 mm. Generates less heat buildup than flat burrs. Produces a very uniform grind. Very durable burrs and will remain sharp for many years. The burrs have a precision mounting system to ensure a stable platform for accurate grinding.
- Performance – Capable of grinding beans up to 2.4 grams a second depending on your current grind setting.
- Calibration system – Helps ensure that your grinder has the full range of grind. If necessary, you can recalibrate your grinder.
- Retention reduction – The less grinds left in the grinder, the more fresh your espresso will be.
- Digital timer – The motor is controlled by a 40 second digital timer adjustable to the tenth of a second, allowing for repeatable dosing.
- Speed control – The Virtuoso+ uses a combination of gear and electronic speed reduction to control the grinding burr speed to 500 RPM. This helps reduce heat, noise, and static generation in the grinder. It also ensures that the beans feed smoothly into the burrs.