This is a small insurance price to pay! Softens your water so that less limescale is built up inside your espresso machine – this is very important for semi-commercial machines with heat exchangers as well as many other electric pump driven espresso machines.
- Resins are rechargeable for up to one year – recommended to recharge at least once or twice a month with salt OR every 24 liters of water.
- Replace unit once per year. Replace sooner if unit does not allow water to flow through after a recharge and after confirming the electrical pump does intake water through the hose without the softener
- Can be used in all pump model espresso machines that have a water intake tube in the espresso machine’s reservoir. This can not be used in espresso machines with direct water/plumbed in connections or where there is a bottom feed of water from the reservoir (meaning water exits through bottom).
- Measurements (approximate and subject to slightly change without notice) : H 4 1/8″ x W 1 3/4″
- Canister Height: Approximately 2 inches and extension about 1 inch.
- Instructions available with purchase (please email when you receive it or request it during checkout in the comment section).
- Warning: Upon receipt and use, please make sure that canister does not leak resins. Sometimes screen breaks or moves during shipping (even after being well packed), and resins will fall out).
- Please note that water softeners are not returnable under our return policy.
Water softener must be inspected for damage and regenerated with salt prior to use.
- Replaces NE454 NE.454
- Replaces 7374012 Bezzera Water Softener – BZ02 & BZ07