- Made in Italy.
- For Slayer 1 group espresso machines and ACS/ELCOR/M&V Vesuvius espresso machine
ACS Vesuvius VES0022 Magnetic Gear Pump
$700.00Request a price match.
- Parts are non-returnable and non-refundable unless damaged in transit.
- Parts do not include any over the phone technical support or instructions other than what is provided on the website.
- Parts do not come with any warranty.
- For more information, please see Terms & Conditions.
Ask a questionPlease ask follow up questions as a new question. Submitted questions will be first reviewed, answered, and lastly publicized.
I bought the Vesuvius from you 2 years ago. The pump no longer goes above 5.6 bars. The manufacturer on-line says it was a faulty set of magnets in the variable speed pump. He also says if bought through a company rather than directly from factory to contact the seller to obtain the new magnetic drive/variable speed pump to fix. So, I’m reaching out to you to obtain the solution/fix. Thanks for your help, in advance.
Q I bought the Vesuvius from you 2 years ago. The pump no longer goes above 5.6 bars. The manufactu...... Read more answer nowAsked by April 19, 2019 5:48 pmonAnswered by the admin Thank you for your inquiry. The machine was purchased in September of 2016, and we are sorry the machine is out of warranty. You will need part VES0165 which we will have set up on our web site next week for you to order.