The information below pertains to all VBM Junior & Super espresso machine models that have a vibration pump.
Power off the espresso machine and disconnect the plug from the outlet. To avoid burning yourself, allow the machine to cool down at least 2 hours before moving forward.
- Take a look at the inside right of the machine. There is a black box with 3 wires on it. make sure all 3 wires are connected.
- In the back, look at the bigger black box under the tank platform. Make sure there are no loose wires there. You can slightly twist the black box for a better view.
After the above is ok, follow the steps below.
- Lift the grouphead lever up.
- Open the steam & hot water valves to full.
- Take a turkey baster and fill it with water.
- Attach the turkey baste to the longer hose in the tank and keep that hose outside of the tank
- Power on your machine.
- As soon as you hear the hum of the pump, hold the turkey baste to the hose tightly, and squeeze turkey baste. You should hear a different sound on the pump from a hum to a burring sound. If it changes, power down your machine, put the hose back in the tank, fill it with water, and turn your machine back on.