- Eligible warranty for Macap home equipment is handled by 1st-line Equipment or representative thereof.
- If you have purchased your Macap equipment from another retailer (not 1st-line Equipment), you must contact them first in order to get your equipment serviced under warranty.
- The warranty is limited to manufacturer's defects only.
- Regarding coffee grinders: As with all coffee grinders, it is very important to only change grind settings when the unit is powered on and the burrs are in motion. If you do not do this, the burrs will ‘gunk’ up and require cleaning by you every time this occurs. Changing the grind settings when the burrs are not in motion will render the grinder to only produce very coarse grinds or no grinds at all. If this result occurs, this will be considered operator error for lack of following directions, and not be classified as a defective grinder.
- The manufacturer's warranty on new equipment is good for a period of 1 year from date of receipt which covers parts.
- Labor warranties may vary depending on the company you purchase from.
- Macap products may have an extended warranty limited to manufacturer's defect and will specifically state the extended period of time on your receipt.
- In most cases, your Macap equipment must be sent to a repair facility.
- If 1st-line Equipment will be servicing your equipment, you must either ship it or drop off at our facility in New Jersey.
If you are inside the warranty period and have purchased it from us, please contact us. Please be ready to provide the following information: invoice# of purchase, model of equipment, and a detailed description of the issue.
If you are outside the warranty period, whether you have purchased the equipment from us or not, please order a diagnosis. Please note that wait times can be up to 8 weeks. Our technical support staff can have a back log of repairs. As an alternative we have a listing of 3rd party repair companies across the USA that can assist you.
Manuals & Documentation
- Blenders - P100, P102, P103, P105, ICE B100, ICE B102, ICE B103
- Dynamometric Tampers - CPS, CPS Twist, Built-in M7, Built-in MXD/M7D
- Doser Coffee Grinders - A3, MC, M4, M5, MX, M7
- Fruits Squeezer - P200, P202, P206
- M2 Grinders - M2D, M2M
- M42 & M6D Grinders - M42, MC42, M42M, M42D, M6D
- Mixer - F4, F6
- Multiple Set - P507, P508, P510, P511, P512, P513, P514, P515, P520, P550
- On Demand Grinders - M4D, M5D,MXD, M7D
Parts & Diagrams
- A3 (evo 1)
- M2 (evo 2)
- M2D (evo 5 / evo 4,3,2,1)
- M2M (evo 5 / evo 4,3,2,1)
- M4 (evo 2 / evo 1)
- M4D (evo 3 / evo 2 / evo 1)
- M42 (evo 1)
- M42D (evo 1)
- M42M (evo 1)
- M5 (evo 2 / evo 1)
- M5 Plus (evo 2 / evo 1)
- M5D (evo 3 / evo 2 / evo 1)
- M5D Plus (evo 3 / evo 2 / evo 1)
- M6D (evo 1)
- M7 (evo 3 / evo 2)
- M7 900 (evo 4 / evo 3 / evo 2)
- M7D (evo 7 / evo 6 / evo 5)
- M7DZ (evo 3 / evo 2)
- M7DZ Twist (evo 2 / evo 1)
- M7K (evo 4 / evo 3 / evo 2)
Our call center does not have the training to handle inquiries on over 70,000 different parts. The mechanism below offers us time to research the part(s) needed.
Please note that we offer assistance for parts via our Q&A tabs located on most of our product pages. This assistance is not for complex diagnoses where a professional needs to be hired. If a machine question, Please ask on the machine page. If a specific question on a specific part, please ask on the parts product page. We do not take measurements on parts.
Please note also that all parts purchases are non-returnable nor refundable and do not include technical support, instructions, or warranties.