Disclaimer: The technical support below for information purposes only. 1st-line Equipment, LLC is not responsible for any injury or damages resulting from such information. Please note that parts are available for purchase from 1st-line Equipment. These parts do not include any technical support. If you're not familiar with the technical aspects of repairing equipment, please order a diagnosis on our website. By continuing to read further, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions on this web site. If you do not agree, please stop here.
Below is a list of parts. You’ll need these to replace in order to change the voltage on your machine from 220V to 110V. This list is from the manufacturer by the request of a customer. Unfortunately they did not provide us with written instructions. Also our technicians are not familiar with the process as they only having training with 110 volt home equipment.
|CD487||1||Power Cord – 110V, 16AWG, American Plug|
|MC006-110 (similar)||1||Pump – 120V, 52W, 60Hz, EAP5|
|MC010-110||1||Solenoid Valve – 110V, S9000A|
|MC045||2||Silicone O-ring for Heating Element – 9.25 x 1.78|
|MC046||1||Silicone O-ring for Boiler – 71.12 x 2.62, SH70|
|MC029-110||1||Heating Element – 110V, 1000W|
Please read Terms & Conditions before ordering this part or any other part on our website.
- Parts are non-returnable and non-refundable unless damaged in transit. Exchanges for parts "damaged in transit" are applicable so long as:
- You must report the damage(s) to 1st-line within the first five business days of delivery receipt.
- Pictures of the original box and part(s) are provided.
- Damages made by the customer or customer's authorized/hired repair person from improper handling or improper installation are the customer's responsibility.
- The manufacturer, nor 1st-line Equipment, provide any warranty or guarantee on parts.
- Customer agrees to waive all rights, where applicable by law, for all claims such as:
- Not as described.
- Defective merchandise.
- Not fit for the intended use.
- No longer fit for the intended use.
- Incorrect merchandise received.
- Please note we store parts in bins and can arrive with cosmetic imperfections (ie scratches, nicks, etc).
- Although we make our best effort to recommend the proper parts, clients agree to pay for return shipping charges for parts, including cases where errors are made in recommendations and ONLY whereby exceptions are made allowable by 1st-line Equipment, LLC in writing and with a Return Authorization Number.
- Parts purchases do not include any technical support in any form and/or instructions in any form.
- DUE TO THE NATURE AND COMPLEXITY OF EQUIPMENT AND NOMENCLATURE USED TO DESCRIBE PARTS, THERE IS NO PERSON AVAILABLE AT 1ST-LINE CAPABLE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE 50,000+ DIFFERENT PARTS FOR ALL ESPRESSO MACHINES AND GRINDERS. BASED ON THIS, 1ST-LINE PERSONNEL ARE NOT ABLE TO OFFER ANY PARTS ASSISTANCE VIA PHONE.
- The purpose of the email request is to allow us time to research the part. This also creates a paper trail in case of any mistakes, or necessary clarification. We find this process works well and increases customer satisfaction since fewer mistakes being made.
- Although we make our best effort to describe parts, please don't assume a part will fit your machine. Some makes and models have different versions with different parts. If you are unsure of which part to order, please use our contact page with your make and model of machine for assistance. Although we can't guarantee a part will fit because we do not have the machine in front of us, we will make our best effort to assist via email.
- Please note that manufacturers will source and supply parts different from the original equipment. Although we make our best effort to describe parts, changes can occur by the manufacturer without any notice to 1st-line or to you. For example, a manufacturer may initially supply 110-volt heating elements with 1200 watts but later change to 1300 or 1400 watts without notice. Another example is that an initial parts replacement may have a parker branded solenoid valve, but subsequent shipments may have Lucifer or ODE solenoids without notice. 1st-line Equipment will NOT be held responsible for any changes in the part supply, nor advertising in these types of discrepancies.
Please note the above information is subject to copyright. It cannot be published in any means without the expressed written consent of 1st-line Equipment, LLC.