Here is a simple recipe to celebrate National Coffee Milkshake Day!
- 1 cup coffee ice cream
- 1/4 – 1 cup of milk (depending on your preference)
- whipped cream
To make this dairy free, simply substitute traditional ice cream and milk with a non-dairy version, and add espresso, cold brew, or dissolved instant coffee powder
- Add ice cream and milk to blender and mix it all up!
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
- Add chocolate chips and chocolate syrup before blending.
Caramel Coffee Milkshake
- Add caramel syrup before blending and on top of whipped cream.