Happy National Coffee Ice Cream Day! We’ve got a super simple NO CHURN coffee ice cream recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth any day of the week! Who said espresso machines are just made for little hot shots of caffeine?! If you don’t have an espresso machine, you can substitute it with either cold brew or instant coffee.
No Churn Coffee Ice Cream
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbl. chilled espresso (this is the only time you want your espresso to cool down)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In medium mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, espresso, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, whisk heavy whipping cream with a hand mixer on MEDIUM speed until soft peaks start to form, about 3-5 minutes.
- Pour espresso mix into heavy cream, switching to mixer on LOW or fold the mixture in using a paddle.
- Once evenly combined, pour into freezer safe container and freeze overnight, or at least 8 hours.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!