- Please note that the manufacturer has and will change the brand or wattage of a heating element without notice. For example, an original heating element with 1400 watts may be changed to 1200 watts or vice versa without notice from the manufacturer. This is considered and accepted as standard business practice by all manufacturers and will be accepted upon order.
- Please note that heating elements can ‘look’ used. We do receive them from the manufacturers with white powder or a green oxidation. This is how they are delivered to us.
- For Ascaso Dream, ARC, Elipse, Steel non-professional with brass boilers.
- This boiler has a hole on top and one hole on the side wall. This boiler is not interchangeable with Ascaso machines that have an aluminum thermoblock or a professional series boiler.
- This is not for the Dream UP models which requires I-965N (4 hole boiler). Sorry, the heating element is not sold separately.
- Notes from Ascaso Tech Support (as of 02/2017 and may change without notice) to assist in deciding which which boiler to purchase:
I-365 ( up to 10/2009)
I-967 for basics and arcs with solenoid valve.
I-1166 v1 for dream UP v1 center hole on top NOT threaded.
I-1166 v2 for dream UP v2 – actually: Thermoblock inox.
If you need a boiler for dream up, if you have an old version you need order: I1166, I48, I2212 and I1257.