Ever have that really difficult time removing the built up milk on your steam wand? Well, here is the perfect solution! Mix in a little water, and let the steam wand soak for several minutes, and the stuff peels right off. In some really bad cases whereby the milk proteins have built up over time, non-diluted solution or a longer activation time may be needed.
- Breaks down milk protein buildup.
- Cycles through auto-frothers for easy cleanup.
- Also cleans traditional steam wands and steel pitchers.
- Mix solution of 15-30 mL Rinza Cleaner per 500mL cold water.
- Insert suction tube into solution.
- Run entire solution through frother.
- Repeat above with clean cold water to thoroghly rinse all components.
- Tip – Soak parts or steam wand for 15-30 minutesin 30 mL of Rinza cleaner per 500mL of warm water. Rinse all components.
- Urnex updates their packaging over time. Please note the product you receive may look different than what is pictured on our site.
- Urnex products have no expiration date.
- Please follow the instructions included with your equipment before using the instructions on the packaging of this cleaner. If there are no instructions by the manufacturer, please contact the manufacturer directly.
- Please keep in mind that descaling an espresso machine can cause leakage at components that were damaged by limescale. 1st-line Equipment is not responsible for any loss, incidental or consequential damages from the use of this item.