Urnex Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder for Backflushing
Urnex Cafiza is a must have for your espresso machine maintenance routine. Specifically formulated for effective use in the back flush cleaning process, it is mixed to combine maximum solubility and cleaning power with easy rinsing. Cafiza is recommended for use with a wide-range of traditional espresso machines and is NSF certified for metal compatibility and safety.
- Concentrated formula eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and machine lines.
- Integral to the backflushing regimen.
- Foam and solubility balanced for optimal rinsing.
- Capacity: 20 ounces (566 grams).
- Ingredients: Sodium percarbonate (15630-89-4), sodium carbonate (497-19-8).
- NSF certified for metal compatibility and safety and OMRI Listed for use in Organic Production.
- Made in the USA.
- Urnex updates their packaging over time. Please note the product you receive may look different than what you see on our site.
- Urnex products have no expiration date.
- Please follow the instructions included with your equipment before using the instructions on the packaging of this cleaner. If there are no instructions by the manufacturer, please contact the manufacturer directly.
- Please keep in mind that descaling an espresso machine can cause leakage at damaged components from limescale. 1st-line Equipment is not responsible for any loss, incidental or consequential damages from the use of this item.