Slayer Plus 1 Group Espresso Machine
Firstly, the Slayer Plus commercial espresso machine is serious business. All the features you can find in their popular 3 Group models are now available in a 1 Group model. Furthermore, the new touchscreen interface assists in flavor profiling and temperature management. Moreover, the patented flow rate control divides extraction into multiple stages and manipulates flow rate to highlight the inherent sweetness of espresso. Additionally, extreme grind fineness, made possible by patented pre-brew technology, lends to extraordinary body and beautiful crema. Finally, the Slayer Plus 1 Group is built for use in espresso bars, small restaurants, catering events, and even your kitchen.
- Peruvian Walnut wood actuators & handles.
- Glass touchscreen display.
- Automatic shot timers.
- Adjustable brew temperature.
- Shot mirror.
- 4-hole steam wand, 1.1-millimeter holes.
- Non-slip feet.
- Variable flow rate.
- Teflon-coated screens shower evenly & clean easily
- Personalized steam pressure with PID & customizable wand tip.
- Dual tanks with power management.
- Pre-heat coil for brew temperature stability.
- Commercial version 3 grouphead rated to 1 million uses before maintenance.
- Direct water connection.
- Universal stainless steel group bayonet.
- Steam pressure transducer.
- Saturated group with auto-bleed.
- Internal gear pump.
- PID temperature & pressure control, adjustable in 0.1Âº increments (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Accessories: Commercial portafilter with 58mm, 18g basket, Bottomless chrome-plated brass portafilter.