Refined Performance. The Egro One Top-Milk XP is the total package, including two foaming heads, C-lever steam wand and hot water outlet. Capable of delivering two cappuccinos and lattes at the same time. The Top Milk XP has the fastest speed of delivery rating in its class.
- Interface: The easy-to use user interface guides the barista through the choice of products. The multi-colored page system enables the barista to choose from 48 products, each one with its own attractive user-friendly icon. Restricted access technical menus offer the machine administrator a wide range of additional functions, such as precisely defining the ingredients of each individual drink, creating new drinks, checking machine consumption, running diagnostic checks and regularly cleaning the machine with step-by-step procedures shown on the display. The One Touch has an advanced user interface with a 5.7″ touchscreen graphic display in full color.
- Dura-Brew: The ONE features the most durable brewing technology available in this class of equipment. The patented stainless steel brewing group features advanced sealing technology which requires less maintenance visits and reduces the cost of ownership.
- Foamer head system: The new foamer head system is not only easy to handle, but also provides the fast milk performance. Due to the optimal dual pump technology the Egro ONE has the highest milk drink output rating in its class.
- Measurements: 31″ H x 24″ W x 23″ D.
- Weight: 189.6 pounds.
- Power: 6700 watts (+115 Watts for the fridge), 230 volts.
- Boiler capacity: 1.9 liters.
- Espresso: 250 cups / hour.
- Coffee: 180 cups / hour.
- Cappuccino: 250 cups / hour.
- Latte Macchiato: 150 cups / hour.
- Fresh brew coffee: 18 liters / hour.
- Hot Water: 36 liters / hour.
- Manual milk heating time: 25 seconds.
- Fresh milk capacity: 6.5 liters.
- Hot milk delivery: 50 liters / hour.
- Daily cleaning time: 6 minutes.
- This machine will be drop shipped from the manufacturer.