Rancilio Classe 9 S Semi-Automatic Commercial Espresso Machine
The Rancilio Classe 9 S Semi-Automatic is the latest traditional espresso machine from Rancilio. It has a futuristic design packed with character and sleek yet technological lines. Sophisticated materials give this prestigious machine an air of importance with the body and external components made exclusively from stainless steel and aluminum. When Rancilio LAB was designing the Classe 9, it focused on exploring new ergonomic and functional design features and then naturally combined them with an elegant and refined look.
One feature that immediately catches the eye is the ergonomic lighting in the work area that makes the barista’s work even easier and facilitates cleaning and maintenance. Stunning blue LED lights on the steel side panels accentuate the machine’s lines and design, lending the Classe 9 an elegantly dynamic yet bold and trendy look. One of the most outstanding main functional features is the soft-touch button control. It maximizes the buttons’ ergonomic design to make starting and stopping the machine while dispensing is extremely effortless and easy. Classe 9 is available in automatic and semiautomatic versions with 2, 3 and 4 groups.
The more sophisticated version of the Classe 9 with USB technology comes with advanced electronics and an alphanumeric display for managing the machine’s main settings and the 4-Tea hot water dispensing program with programmable time-controlled dosing. Classe 9 offers all the latest features from Rancilio LAB and can be fitted with different milk systems: iSteam, YouSteam and C-Lever.
- The soft-touch button control makes starting and stopping the machine while dispensing extremely effortless and easy.
- Classe 9S is fitted with side bumpers that absorb any knocks or bumps. Functionality and an incredibly sturdy design are the distinctive hallmarks of the new Classe 9S.
- The YouSteam manual steam control heats and froths milk. The extremely easy to use ergonomic steam wand guarantees perfect milk foam of the finest quality every time, so you can serve an impeccable cappuccino. (on demand).
- Stunning lights on the steel side panels and the floating front panel accentuate the design, lending the machine a strikingly elegant yet bold and trendy look.
- Classe 9S has an ergonomic lighting system in the work area to make the baristas job easier plus chrome group covers and all the distinctive stylish accessories from the Rancilio range.
- Independent heat exchangers.
- Electric heating.
- Built-in volumetric pump.
- Pump pressure gauge.
- Boiler pressure gauge.
- Electronic water level control.
- Boiler pressure control with pressurestat.
- 220 V brew heads.
- Low-voltage dispensing controls (24 V).
- LED lights illuminate the work area plus stylish lateral lighting.
|2 group||~29.5″ (75)||~145.5 (66)||4300||~2.4 (11)|
|3 group||~39″ (99)||~174.2 (79)||6000||~3.5 (16)|
|4 group||~48.3″ (123)||~211.6 (96)||6000||~4.8 (22)|
- Color: Aluminum and stainless steel body.
- 1 filter holder for 2 cups per group.
- 1 filter holder for 1 cup.
- 2 steam wands.
- 1 hot water dispenser.
- coffee tamper.
- measuring scoop and cleaning discs.
- leveling feet.
For more Rancilio products, please visit our Rancilio brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page. Equipment too expensive? Look into our Lease to Own program.