Please call or contact us for availability and ordering.
Profitec Pro 300 Dual Boiler Espresso Machine - PID Display, 110 Volts
The Profitec Pro 300 is a beautiful stainless steel dual boiler espresso machine with a steam pressure gauge and PID display, all at a super reasonable price point. After all, most dual boilers are at least $2,000, whereas the Profitec Pro 300 is JUST $1,700! This machine is perfect for the beginner barista who is looking to pull shots at ease and experiment with temperature regulation. And the best part? ONLY a 10-minute warm-up time, where most dual boilers need at least 45 minutes!
PURE Dual Boiler System
- Coffee boiler – 0.4 liter (400ml) in brass.
- Steam boiler – 0.75 liter (750 ml) with quality stainless steel. A truly made boiler will out-perform any thermoblock typically found on competitive models!
- Electricity alternates between boilers, unless the steam boiler is off.
Professional stainless steel design
- Stainless steel body – Manufactured in stainless steel for maximum sturdiness and polished to a mirror finish. Also, the steam wand is in stunning stainless steel.
- Temperature programming – Allows you to program the boiler temperature for different coffee blends.
- Shot timer – Count the time. Need we say more?
Vibratory (Vibration) Pump
- Efficient – Only 9 bar is necessary to extract espresso, and wattage has no correlation to longevity.
- Cost-effective – Pumps will degrade in performance over time. Replacing a vibration pump will be less costly than a rotary vane pump.
No-Burn Steam Wand
- Multi-directional – Allows for more movement and flexibility.
- 2-hole steam tip – Allows for maximum steam power pure control of steaming direction.
- Portafilters – 1 58mm single spout portafilter and 1 58mm dual spout portafilter. Made with chrome-blated brass.
- Filter baskets – 1-cup filter basket which holds approximately 7 grams. Also, a 2-cup filter basket which holds approximately 14 grams. Next, a blind filter basket which you use for backflushing. 58 mm in diameter.
- Tamper – Stainless steel, 58mm.
- Cleaning brush – A simple brush for cleaning the grouphead. Ergonomically designed with an angle for easier usage.
- Water hardness test strip – Measures the total hardness of your water.