Panamax 20 Amp M2 Surge Protector
Safeguards equipment against all surges. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
- Space-saving design – plugs directly into a 20 amp wall outlet only.
- Versatile outlet orientation – accommodates the widest range of plug styles including transformers and right angle plugs.
- 3 diagnostic lights – indicate wiring integrity & protection status.
- Protect or Disconnect circuitry – protects equipment no matter how big the surge or, in the event of a catastrophic surge, complete disconnects the power.
- Enhanced 2 stage EMI/RFI filtration – reduces unwanted interference & noise.
- Convenient security feature – attach the protector to your equipment’s power cords using zip-ties..
- Line voltage: 120VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Initial clamping level: 200V.
- UL1449 suppression rating: 330V.
- Protection modes: L-N, L-G, N-G.
- Maximum current rating: 20A (2400W).
- EMI/RFI noise filtration: 50dB (100kHz – 1 MHz).
- Response time: <1 nanosecond.
- Single pulse energy dissipation: 1350 joules.
- Peak impulse current: 52000A.
- Catastrophic surge circuit: yes.
- Thermal fusing: yes.