Technivorm Moccamaster KBG Glass Carafe Coffee Brewer
The Technivorm Moccamaster KBG is an awesome entry-level coffee brewer for home! Additionally, it features a glass carafe and an automatic drip-stop brew-basket. Thus, this prevents the flow of coffee when separating the carafe. In only six minutes, you can brew up to 40 ounces (10 cups) of coffee. After, the coffee is held on Technivorm Moccamaster’s distinctive hot plate. Furthermore, this is designed with a distinct, self-sufficient element that spreads heat into the coffee to allow for consistent, delicious flavors.
- Glass carafe – an advantage for high-quality coffee in terms of flavors.
- Easy operation and quiet brewing technology.
- Hot plate element – holds the coffee temperature between 175 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit for 100 minutes, while the coffee never burns. Once the time is up, then the hot plate instantaneously shuts off.
- Copper boiling element – heats water to control the brewing temperature from 196º to 205º F at the time of coffee extraction. Immediately after, the element turns off.
- Efficient timing for water saturation for perfect coffee aromas and flavors thanks to its cone shape brew-basket look for making coffee.
- Pre-immersion drip-style system – allows for efficient coffee extraction thanks to its natural pulse action.
- Removable parts to properly take care of the coffee maker.
- Coffee brewer has long-lasting metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics.
- Certifications – ECBC & SCA.
Finally, learn more about our additional Technivorm Moccamaster coffee brewers on the brand page!