Mahlkonig Tanzania Retail Shop Coffee Grinder
The Mahlkonig Tanzania has a tall slender shape. It won’t take up much counter space so long as you have the height clearance. The very large flat grinder burrs and high RPM motor makes grinding very fast (~13 grams/second).
- Innovation & Design:
- This new coffee grinder combines modern design with convincing grinding performance and technical innovation.
- Combined bag holding and knock-off device ensure that every gram of coffee ends in the bag.
- Stepless grind adjustment is accessible from the side of the grinder.
- Modern and unique design.
- Compact size suitable for small and medium size coffee shops.
- Modular structure easy to clean, maintain and calibrate.
- The new magnetic system holds the grinding discs. No screws are necessary.
- Reduces coffee residues and maintenance time.
- Cool and homogeneous coffee grinding performance û as well for Turkish fine grinding.
- Flexible and stepless adjustment of coffee grinding fineness.
- We have the manufacturer ship this machine from their warehouse so you receive the most current version.
- You may find coffee grinds in these grinders when delivered as they are all tested by the manufacturer. They then try to clean them as well as possible. They cannot remove all grinds and those remaining grinds become loose and spread during shipping.
- Please note that there are static issues with all grinders, even the highest quality models. We firmly believe that the static comes from the coffee beans. If you are having static problems with your coffee grinder, trying using a different blend of beans.
- Please note that the manufacturer will produce different colors of this grinder. They do not notify any retailers in advance to which color will be imported. Therefore, the color of the grinder shown is for illustrative purposes. The grinder ordered and shipped will most likely be different than shown. This applies to all resellers in the USA for this manufacturer.
- Please note the electrical cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.
For more Mahlkonig equipment, please visit our Mahlkonig brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.