Mahlkonig K30 Vario Espresso Coffee Grinder
Mahlkonig K30 Vario commercial espresso coffee grinders are just beasts in their own world! Want rock solid industrial construction, look at the Mahlkonig K30 Vario espresso grinder. Love precision manufacturing, look at the Mahlkonig K30 Vario espresso grinder. Seek superior grind quality that relates to the cup quality, look at the Mahlkonig K30 Vario espresso grinder. 1st-line’s customers have enjoyed rock solid performance in Mahlkonig K30 Vario espresso coffee grinders
- Stepless adjustment – There are an infinite number of grind settings. This allows you to really fine tune your grind settings. The adjustment dial is underneath the bean hopper. There is a numbering system underneath the adjustment dial. This helps you remember your current grind setting easier. Turning to the right results in a coarser grind and left for a finer grind.
- Grind-on-demand – This is a doserless model. Coffee grinds directly into your portafilter. Fresh grinds will result in a better espresso shot.
- Flat burrs – Large size at 65 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- High rpm – Faster spinning rate at 1600 rpm. The higher the speed, the faster the production, which can increase efficiency and reduce wait times.
- Easy access – Remove the bean hopper. There are 2 screws (1 on the top, 1 on the right) to remove. Turn the grinding adjust to the coarser direction until the top assembly comes off. This will give you access to the burrs and the grinding chamber.
- Multiple dosing options – Press the dosing button once for a single dose. Press the dosing button quickly twice for a double dose. Hold the dosing button for a manual dose.
- Time based grinding – You can adjust the the time for each automatic dose up to 99.95 seconds max. You can make very tiny adjustments by 0.05 second increments.
- Dosing count – This helps keep track of usage. Displays the total count of automatic doses, not manual doses. Single doses will add 1 to the tonal count. Double doses will add 2 to the total count.
- Large capacity – For a high volume cafe or restaurant. A larger size will cut down on refilling time.
- Set screw – Secures the hopper to the grinder. Serves as a reminder for users from quickly removing the hopper if it is full of beans.
- Ease of use – Allows you to rest your portafilter while grinding for a complete hands free operation. Accommodates most portafilters.