long time favorite.
KENIA’s big brother has an especially high capacity. It is extremely suitable for extensive use in coffee shops and for coffee roasters. Its grinding discs may be resharpened repeatedly – a typical feature of a MAHLKONIG. Bags are simply clamped into the shaker device.
- Improves customer service by reducing customer waiting time.
- Stylish, upscale European design.
- Colors: Gold, Silver, or Copper (are subject to availability and please specify when ordering).
- Bag clamping.
- Hopper magnet / Finger protection.
- Motor + electrical overload protection.
- Spout cleaning.
- 13 grind settings.
- Measurements: 24.4″ H x 8.5″ W x 13.2″ D (62cm H x 22cm W x 33cm D).
- Weight: 40 pounds (18 kilograms).
- Power: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 13.4 amp.
- Motor: 1.5 hp.
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 1.1 pounds (500 grams).
- Grinder Speed: 2.4-2.7 lbs/min (800-900 g/min).
- Grinding disc diameter: 2.8 inches (71 millimeters).
- Made in Germany.
- UL/ETL/CSA/NSF Listed.
- This item will be drop shipped from the manufacturer.
- Please note that there are static issues with all grinders, even the highest quality models. We firmly believe that the static comes from the coffee beans. If you are having static problems with your coffee grinder, trying using a different blend of beans.
- You may find coffee grinds in these grinders when delivered as they are all tested by the manufacturer. They then try clean them as well as possible, but they can not remove all grinds and those remaining grinds become loose and spread during shipping.
- Please note that the manufacturer will produce different colors of this grinder. They do not notify any retailers in advance to which color will be imported. Therefore, the color of the grinder shown is for illustrative purposes, and the grinder ordered and shipped will most likely be different than shown. This applies to all resellers in the USA for this manufacturer.
- Please note that the electrical cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.