The “Enduring One” of the Mahlkonig Industrial Coffee Grinders.
The smaller daughter of the DK 27. But already a solid proven industrial grinder for permanent use. Available also with the 53 gallon (200 liter) stainless transport container.
- Small space requirement.
- Movable container for the ground product.
- Tight discharge chute for dust reduced grinding.
- Large hoppers.
- Lock plate to interrupt the feeding of the product to be ground.
- Integrated hopper magnets as a protection against metal in the product.
- Powerful three-phase motors with surface cooling and high starting torque. This makes them very suitable for continuous use.
- Air cooling of grinder casing.
- Service-free, constantly greased bearings.
- Motor protection against electrical overload.
- Extremely wear resistant, precision grinding discs for careful cutting of the material.
- The grind adjustment wheel provides fine, accurately repeatable control of the degree of grinding fineness.
- Measurements: 61″ H x 31.1″ W x 48.4″ D (154.94 cm H x 78.99 cm W x 122.94 cm D).
- Weight: 291 pounds (132 kilograms).
- Shipping weight: 478.4 pounds (217 kilograms).
- Power: 208-220 volts, 60 hertz, 3 phase.
- Motor power: 3 hp, 9.7 amps.
- Motor speed: 1750 rpm.
- Hopper capacity: 66 pounds (29.94 kilograms).
- Grinding capacity: 265 pounds (120.2 kilograms) / hour for fine, 287 pounds (130.18 kilograms) / hour for medium.
- Grinding disc material: Tungsten carbide.
- Grinding disc diameter: 130 mm.
- Container measurements: 27.6″ H x 27.2″ W x 31.1″ D (70.1 cm H x 69.09 cm W x 78.99 cm D).
- Container capacity: 53 gallons (200 liters).