- When mineral scale builds up in the hot water tank of your machine, it can clog water flow and affect the brew temperature. If not descaled over time, the machine will eventually not function.
- The Full Circle descalers are designed to break down the lime scale and mineral build-up inside your brewer to ensure great, consistent, coffee.
- Vinegar may not effectively descale your machine and can be difficult to thoroughly rinse. Vinegar can also leave behind an odor that affects future brews.
- Use as often as necessary based on local water hardness or a minimum of every 3 months.
- Available in powder and liquid form; both offer two uses per package.
- NOTE: Please follow the instructions included with your equipment before using the instructions on the packaging of this cleaner. If there are no instructions by the manufacturer, please contact the manufacturer directly. Please keep in mind that descaling an espresso machine can cause leakage at components that were damaged by limescale. 1st-line Equipment is not responsible for any loss, incidental or consequential damages from the use of this item.