Cuno/3M Filter System – 3/8th Quick Connect In-line and Low Volume Filter System ***Head and Filter*** VH3/HC151-SThis model is more for high-volume installations with a direct water line connected to a full-size one group and two group espresso machines.
- For coffee, tea & espresso.
- Reduces sediment down to 1 micron.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor.
- Built-in scale inhibitor.
- Capacity: 1,500 gallons (5,678 liters).
- Pressure: 25 – 125 psi (172 – 862 kPa).
- Temperature: 40 – 100░ F (4.4 – 38░ C).
- Warranty: 1 year handled by Cuno Incorporated.
- Inlet Size: 3/8″ John Guest Fitting Female Plastic.
- Outlet Size: 3/8″ John Guest Fitting Female Plastic.
- Dimensions: 8.7″ H x 4.2″ W.
- Screws not included.
- For cold water use only.
- This product is for commerical use only.
- All materials are FDA compliant with CFR title 21 and/or NSF compliant.
- This is a mechanical, chemical reduction filter.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Flush new system for 2 minutes.
- System tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of the claims specified on the Performance Data Sheet.
- This unit will start to clog once it is no longer filtering. It is important to estiamte your water usage as damage can occur if no water is fed to your direct water line connected espresso machine.
- Due to different regulatory requirements, please note this water softener is not approved for commercial use in the following states: California, Wisconsin.