Chemex Handblown Series Coffeemaker
Produced by hand, the clarity of the blown glass and fine workmanship can be found in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art, the Smithsonian, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
We love this simple and elegant glass coffeemaker for its optimal extraction of full-bodied coffee that you can make as strong as you like without bitterness. Perfect for iced coffee and coffee flavoring for gourmet recipes, Chemex-brewed coffee can be covered and stored in the refrigerator for reheating, without losing flavor. Features the same beautiful hourglass carafe that distinguishes Chemex coffeemakers, paired with a stylish wood collar and tie.
- Iconic hourglass carafe paired with a stylish wood collar and tie.
- Made of high quality, hand blown, heat resistant glass.
- Easy to use. Place filter in the top half, add coffee grounds, and pour in hot water.
- Material: High quality, hand blown, heat resistant glass.
- Made in the USA.
|Coffeemaker||3 Cup||5 Cup||8 Cup||13 Cup|
- Dishwasher safety: When placing your Chemex Classic Series Coffeemaker in your dishwasher, place it away from anything else. This is to help avoid it from hitting any other items. Also remove the the wood handle from the coffeemaker.
- Stovetop use: Do not place the Chemex Classic Series Coffeemaker directly on an electric coil stove top. We recommend using the Chemex stainless steel wire grid (TKG) between the kettle and the coils to prevent breakage and personal harm.
- Filters: For the 3 cup coffeemakers, use the FP-2 filters. For the 6, 8, or 10 cup coffeemakers, use the FS-100 (prefolded square bleached), FSU-100 (prefolded square unbleached), or FC-100 (prefolded circle bleached) filters.
For more Chemex products, please visit our Chemex brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.