Chemex Glass Handle Series Coffeemaker
We love this simple and elegant glass coffeemaker for its optimal extraction of full-bodied coffee that you can make as strong as you like without bitterness. Perfect for iced coffee and coffee flavoring for gourmet recipes, Chemex-brewed coffee can be covered and stored in the refrigerator for reheatingùwithout losing flavor. Features the same beautiful hourglass carafe that distinguishes Chemex coffeemakers, paired with a graceful but sturdy glass handle.
- Manufacturer: Chemex
- Material: Glass
- Care: Hand wash
- Made in the USA
- Iconic hourglass Chemex carafe paired with a graceful but sturdy glass handle
- Made of high-quality, heat-resistant glass
- Easy to useùplace filter in top and add grounds, then pour in hot water
|Coffeemaker||3 Cup||6 Cup||8 Cup||10 Cup|
- Dishwasher safety: When placing your Chemex Classic Series Coffeemaker in your dishwasher, place it away from anything else. This is to help avoid it from hitting any other items.
- Stovetop use: Do not place the Chemex Classic Series Coffeemaker directly on an electric coil stovetop. We recommend using the Chemex stainless steel wire grid (TKG) between the kettle and the coils to prevent breakage and personal harm.
- Filters: For the 3 cup coffeemakers, use the FP-2 filters. For the 6, 8, or 10 cup coffeemakers, use the FS-100 (pre-folded square bleached), FSU-100 (pre-folded square unbleached), or FC-100 (pre-folded circle bleached) filters.
For more Chemex products, please visit our Chemex brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.
There are no reviews yet.