- SEE V..512 TO PURCHASE THIS PART.
- Check your espresso machine’s rotary pump pressure at the grouphead OR measure the brew pressure on espresso machines with vibration pumps
- Measures 0-25 bar
- Allows for adjustment of a rotary vane pump or the expansion (overpressure) relief valve (on machines that have it) – sorry, technical support not included in price of part
- Fits most standard commercial-grade portafilters with 3/8 inches male thread
- Remove the spout and screw from the original portafilter’s bottom
- Some assembly required – manometer needs to be attached to adapter
- O-ring included for manomater to spout adapter
DISCONTINUED Portafilter Brew/Pump Pressure Gauge Check Kit
SEE V..512 TO PURCHASE THIS PART.This product has been discontinued at 1st-line. Please visit one of the categories below for more comparable products.
Please ask follow up questions as a new question. Submitted questions will be first reviewed, answered, and lastly publicized.
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.