A powerful detergent utilized for backflushing the groupheads of traditional commercial espresso machines and certain traditional home model espresso machines with 3 way solenoid valves, and for overnight soaking of the filter baskets and filter handle (metal part only).
- Requirements: In order to backflush your espresso machine, you need a blind filter basket. This is a filter basket without any holes.
- 1st-line receomeds backflushing once every 50 extractions. More oily coffee beans, hen more often.
- Home model espresso machines that can be short-backflushed: MiniGrimac La Uno, Rancilio Miss Silvia, Isomac Venus, Isomac Zafffiro, Isomac Rituale, Isomac Tea, Isomac Millennium, Isomac Mondiale, la Valentina (all models), Fiorenzato Briccoletta (all models), ECM Giotto Pro, ECM Giotto Premium, Quick Mill Andreja Pro, Quick Mill Andreja Premium, La Spaziale S1, Pasquini Livia 90, Pasquini Livia G4, Nuova Simonelli Oscar PROFESSIONAL Nuova Simonelli Ellimatic, Rancilio Miss Audrey, Rancilio Rialto, Gaggia Classic, and Gaggia Baby.
- Warning: Please follow the instructions included with your equipment before using the instructions on the packaging of this cleaner. If there are no instructions by the manufacturer, please contact the manufacturer directly. Please keep in mind that descaling an espresso machine can cause leakage at components that were damaged by limescale. 1st-line Equipment is not responsible for any loss, incidental or consequential damages from the use of this item.
- PL103, JoeGloe, Urnex Cafiza are alternate products.
|Name||CAS #||EC #|
|Sodium C10-13 Alkyl Derivatives Benzenesulfonate||68411-30-3||N/A|