- Stepped – Adjustment dial is located underneath the hopper. The entire dial is numbered so you can remember your current grind setting easier. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Setting lock – A setting lock button keeps your current setting. Prevents users from accidentally altering it and spending time to find your correct setting again.
- Flat burrs – Very large size at 75 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- High rpm – Faster spinning rate at 1400 rpm. The higher the speed, the faster the production, which can increase efficiency and reduce wait times.
- Easy access – Remove the bean hopper. Turn the grinding adjust to the coarser direction until the top assembly comes off. This will give you access to the burrs and the grinding chamber. The burrs themselves are held in with Flat head screws.
Electronic controls / on demand grinding
- Digital display – Easy to read. Displays both intervals for the on demand options.
- Easy operation – .
- Semi-automatic control – You can use any on demand option to start the grinding process. Press the same option to stop the grinding.
- Included option – We special requested this feature. This helps keep the overall operating temperature low. If you are using this for a high volume cafe or big trade show, this grinder will keep on grinding without working up a sweat.
Grinds catch tray
- Large size – .
- Removable – .
- Large capacity – Holds approximately 3.3 pounds of coffee. Can easily hold your standard kilo bag.
- Finger guard – Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs. The finger guard is removable.
- Set screws – There are 2 screws that come with the grinder. These screw into holes underneath the finger guard. This helps secure the hopper to the grinder. Prevents users from quickly removing the hopper, spilling beans everywhere.
- Stopper – A door near the bottom of the hopper slides inward to close the opening. This allows you to remove the hopper with beans inside so you can easily change the beans. There will be some beans already passed in the burrs which will have to be ground out first before removing the hopper.