Capresso Black FrothXpress AutoFrother with Stainless
Steel Thermoblock Safety-System
This item has been discontinued at 1st-line Equipment on 7-6-11. Please click here for more products.
Capresso FrothXpress Automatic Hot Milk
The only automatic hot milk frother that delivers frothy hot milk and hot chocolate in seconds. It's fast, it's easy, it's safe, and it's fun.
- Safety Steam Button.
- Child Safety. When "frother assembly" is detached from machine, steam output is automatically blocked off.
- Adjustable milk temperature (120° to 170°F).
- Stainless Steel ThermoBlock (no water or steam come in contact with aluminum).
- Thermostat keeps system in stand-by for immediate frothing.
- 1220 Watt power for continuous action.
- Removable water container for easy filling.
- Can process up to 30 oz. of milk without refilling water container.
- Great for producing hot, frothy chocolate.
- On/Off and Thermostat indicator lights.
- Complete with external milk container.
- Easy to clean frother assembly.
- Measurements: 9" H x 9" W x 9" D (22.86cm H x 22.86cm W x 22.86cm D).
- Weight: 3.5 pounds (1.59 kilograms).
1220 Watts, 120 Volts, 60 Hertz.
- Color: Black/silver.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty for household use.
- UL Listed.
- This item is not for commercial use. It will not keep up with
the demands of a commercial environment. We will not accept a
return on this item if you state that this is not powerful enough
for your commercial establishment.
- Safety Steam Release - After you release the Safety Steam Button the frothXpress still has a bit of pressure inside the thermoblock system. It will continue to release this pressure. As a result there will be a bit more steamed/frothed milk coming through the system. Once you have tried a couple of times you know to release the button just a bit early to get exactly the amount of steamed/frothed milk you like.
- Milk Temperature -
For maximum flow-through of milk the knob of the frother assembly sits parallel to the joint. When turning the knob slightly, the flow of milk is slowed down and the steam can increase the milk temperature.