Below is a list of codes that can possibly show up on the PID display.
A1, A2, A3
A1 Coffee Probe Alarm
A3 Steam Probe Alarm
Any of these codes refer to the temperature probes / sensors (ELETSONTEMPII) in both the coffee and steam boiler. They can either be loose or faulty. In most cases, you may need to replace one of both of them.
Time out error related to the autofill system. To reset, the machine can be turned on and off, but the underlying issue needs to be diagnosed and resolved.
This code is not an error code. This is the first selection in the PID menu where you choose between displaying °C or °F. However if this code is continuously on the display and you cannot change it, it is possible that the touchpad is too tight against the frame.
- Unplug the machine from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the top cover and water reservoir.
- Remove the 3 screws on each side of body panel (6 screws total).
- Remove the body panel.
- Loosen the 2 screws on the top platform and push the panel to the rear. If difficult, the entire panel can be removed by removing 2 the screws holding platform on the underside rear of the machine.
- Loosen the screws and nuts that hold the display in place.
- Place the platform and water reservoir (filled with water) back in place.
- Plug in the power cord into the electrical outlet and test. If ok, unplug the electrical cord from the outlet and reassemble.
The control box that goes in a “loop” and does not come out. Replace the control box.