These instructions are for the older Version 1 model. We wrote these instructions because the included instructions for programming can be difficult to comprehend.
You can program 2 different dosage buttons – 1-cup or 2-cup. Each button is depicted with a graphic of a single cup or a double cup on the touchpad above the dosage funnel on the front of the grinder. These 2 dosages each have a 2 levels of programming – one programming sequence is for total number of complete seconds, and the secondary sequence is for 1/100th of a second.
- To program full seconds:
- Power on the grinder. While the display flashes “8888” for first 3 seconds, depress simultaneously the single dose coffee button and the ‘-‘. Display will change to “t303.” The “3” is the program and the “03” is the full seconds. Depress the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ button to increase or decrease the desired seconds for grind time, respectively.
- For programming full seconds for the 2 cup dosage, depress simultaneously the double dose coffee button and the ‘+’ while the display flashes 8888 for first three seconds when power is first tuned on. Display will change to “t404.” The “4” is the program and “04” is the full seconds. Please depress the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ button to increase or decrease the desired seconds for grind time, respectively.
- To program in 1/100th of a second for each dosage:
- While grinder is powered on, depress the ‘+’ key to adjust the single cup dosage (named t1) or the ‘-‘ key to 2 cup dosage (named t2). Please depress the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ button to increase or decrease the desired 1/100th of second for grind time, respectively.
Total Grind Time
- Add t1 +t3 to achieve total grind time for the 1 cup dose button.
- Add t2 +t4 to achieve total grind time for the 2 cup dose button.
- For continuous grinding, depress the 1 cup and 2 cup button simultaneously.
Please note the above information is subject to copyright. It cannot be published in any means without the expressed written consent of 1st-line Equipment, LLC.