The grinder jams occasionally when you pour beans down the throat before running the grinder motor.
This issue comes up when:
- one grinds too fine to compensate for improper (low) dosing into the basket, or
- the burrs were gunked up when the settings were changed without the grinder running.
- Increase the dose of coffee into the filter basket and coarsen the grind setting.
- Also, run the grinder while moving the setting adjustment from the coarsest setting to a fine setting while coffee beans are being ground.
- If this does not work, the burrs can be cleaned using Urnex Grindz.
- If none of this works, then the burrs will probably need to be replaced.
Please note the above information is subject to copyright. It cannot be published in any means without the expressed written consent of 1st-line Equipment, LLC.