- Clean and sanitize the bowls every 2 weeks. Do not use a dishwasher! Lube the gaskets with Petrogel.
- Unplug the machine and remove the side panels.
- Blow out any dust from all components and vacuum any remaining dust. Vacuum any dust on the fan motor.
- Install clean filter on side panel of machine and brush-vacuum dust on condenser before placing new filter on condenser. Costly damage will occur once a lot of dust builds up on the condenser.
- Clean all contacts on board.
- Clean contacts on rods where meets inside top cover as well as into back of machine.
- Check thermistor on top cover for continuity.
For web site ordering issues, please call 732-298-6268 or email email@example.com. Please dismiss to see full page. Dismiss