The technical support below for information purposes only. 1st-line Equipment, LLC is not responsible for any injury or damages resulting from such information. Please note that parts are available for purchase from 1st-line Equipment
. These parts do not include any technical support. If you're not familiar with the technical aspects of repairing equipment, please order a diagnosis
on our website.
By continuing to read further, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions on this web site. If you do not agree, please stop here.
If your gauge is not moving at all, there is a very high likelihood that the capillary tube or pressure gauge is blocked with limescale.
- Turn off and disconnect your machine.
- Allow it to cool down (shut off and disconnect the water line, if you have the direct connect version).
- Remove the top cover and/or side uni-body.
- Remove the capillary tube from the pressure gauge and boiler top.
- Try to blow air through it to see if it is clogged. If clogged, it is better to replace both parts.
Please note the above information is subject to copyright. It cannot be published in any means without the expressed written consent of 1st-line Equipment, LLC.