Nothing feels more festive in the wintertime than a Peppermint Mocha!
Here’s a super simple recipe to warm your bones.
- Add 1/2 tbs of chocolate chips and 1 tsp. sugar to shot class, let espresso pour over. Stir to help melt chocolate. Pour into mug.
- Add milk to frothing pitcher and approx. 1 tbs of chocolate chips per cup of milk.
- Add 1 tsp. vanilla extract and 1/2 tsp peppermint extract. Froth away!
- Once frothed, use a spoon to assure chocolate has melted. Pour frothed chocolate milk into mug.
- Top this delicious concoction with some whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and sprinkles!