In crafting the Linea PB, Piero Bambi refined and sharpened design elements and fine-tuned performance attributes that have made the Linea Classic a specialty coffee icon. The Linea PB introduces a new level of performance, reliability, and craftsmanship that carries the Linea forward in a way that is familiar, yet also fresh and new.
The Linea PB represents the first full update to the technical and stylistic workings of the Linea in the nearly 25 years it has been in production. The Linea PB features the iconic La Marzocco polished stainless steel body, updated with simplified lines and a lower profile.
To complement its stylistic updates, the Linea PB features improved component longevity and new electronics that give the barista control over functions directly from the machine interface û including boiler temperatures, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, and auto-backflush, among others.
- Dual PID (Steam & Coffee): Per boiler algorithm-controlled temperature.
- Saturated Groups: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Digital Display: Intuitive programming simplifies adjustment of machine parameters.
- Eco Mode: Boiler temperatures reduce to lower set-points after extended idle periods.
- Dual Boiler System: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Barista Lights: LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Piero Group Caps: Water never leaves the coffee boiler during the brewing process, eliminating instability.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: Synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Single external rotary pump.
- Measurements: 21″ H x 37.5″ W x 24″ D (53.3 cm H x 95 cm W x 58.8 cm D).
- Weight: 205 pounds (93 kilograms).
- Power: 6100 watts, 220 volts, 40 amps, 1 phase.
- Coffee boiler capacity: 5 liters.
- Steam boiler capacity: 11 liters.
- This product will be drop shipped from the manufacturer.