Below are simple instructions on how to activate or deactivate the Energy Saving Mode of your Lelit PL92T Elizabeth espresso machine. This will help conserve energy and prolong the life of your espresso machine.
Activating / Deactivating Energy Saving Mode
- Turn the Power switch (#4) to the off mode.
- Press and hold the Coffee 1 (#1), Coffee 2 (#2), and Hot Water (#3) buttons.
- Turn the power switch to the on mode.
- If you see the LED light of the Hot Water button (#3) flash, that means that the Energy Saving Mode is now active.
- If you see the LED light of the Hot Water button (#3) does not flash, that means the Energy Saving Mode is no longer active.
- Power off and power on the machine by pressing the n°4 on/off button.
How it works
- When the Energy Saving Mode is active, your machine will go into a stand-by mode after 30 minutes of non usage. This means that the LCC, the heating element, and the LED button lights will be off for energy saving. Only the Coffee 1 (#1) button, will flash every 3 seconds.
- By pressing the Coffee 1 (#1) button, the machine will switch on.